September 28, 2010

Barbara Rabito and The Beauty of Richness

I've been thinking about 
HOW TO DESCRIBE BARBARA RABITO's work 
from her exhibition last night... 

In this mass market period 
in this LESS IS MORE ERA... 
I'm just thinking about 

Is actually so interesting 
a tshirt with 
NOTHING ON 
???? 

I personally think that this kind of 
clean 
sophisticated 
black and white 
era 
is almost finished. 

Barbara Rabito is 
THE BEAUTY OF RICHNESS 

is absolutely 
THE BALANCE OF THE ASIMMETRY 

Every piece is the result of collecting 
beautiful things 

and matching them with 
such aesthetic point of view. 
Here, in her house of Glebe, 
with her 2 cats 
and her husband Giovanni. 
It's not even the same Universe of the 
made in China 
that we find around Sydney. 

You can buy Barbara's jewelleries 

The exhibition wouldn't be anywhere else that 
in Becker and Minty, which 
I recogn 
offers us "the best of everything" in Sydney. 
Here the co-owner Chris 
with Barbara. 
 
/this post is dedicated to Barbara Rabito, she makes me believe that there is a future for beauty in this "fast food" era of Fashion. Dear Barbara, I dedicate you this photo I found that made me think about your Venice love. No doubt, you perfectly rapresent what that city use to be, 
culture of beauty and richness./ 

...d'you understand what I mean?
...capitocome?

Do you like this story? Barbara Rabito and The Beauty of Richness