July 31, 2011

Sydney-Roma straight to OSTERIA

Here I am, 
Sydney-Roma, 
Miss Laurone / La Fè 
were waiting for me with prosciutto, Berlucchi, and olives. 
Then straight to "Il Guercio" 
my fave Osteria @ Pigneto, 
Roma. 
HOW COULD I SURVIVE NEARLY 2 YEARS WITHOUT CREMA CATALANA???? 
Crema catalana (Catalan 'Catalan cream'), crema cremada (Catalan 'Burnt cream') or crema de Sant Josep, is a Catalan dish similar to crème brûlée. It is traditionally served on Saint Joseph's Day, March 19, although nowadays it is consumed at all times of year. The custard is flavored with lemon or orange zest, and cinnamon. The sugar in crema catalana is traditionally caramelized under an iron broiler, never with a flame. 
(wikipedia docet) 

 Domenico, also known as "Er Guercio" 
via A. Zuccagni Orlandini 6 (di fronte a via del Pigneto 307)
open lunch, dinner - closed on Wednesday
phone 06 295613. 


...d'you know what I mean?
...capitocome? 

Do you like this story? Sydney-Roma straight to OSTERIA