August 9, 2011

Art and Food in Roma: THE ROOM ROME

I met randomly (destiny?)
Kevin Pineda
and Roberto Atzori  
in their TheRoom gallery. 
I've interviewed them... 
And I stayed there 3 days, 
I got totally in love with their project, 
which joines art and food 
and makes you feel home. 
You'll go there 
and bring them more people, for sure. 
You'll feel so comfortable and surrounded by 
RANDOM 
beautiful things, 
that it's gonna be hard to leave it. 


Address:           
Via Cairoli 74, Rome Italy 00152
by metro:
Metro A Vittorio Emanuele, 2 minutes walk from the metro
by bus and tram:
Take bus 150 from termini and tram 3,14 and 19 stop 
in Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 
and walk 2 minutes from the tram and bus stop. 



...d'you know what I mean?
...capitocome? 

Do you like this story? Art and Food in Roma: THE ROOM ROME