October 10, 2011

Laurone's photography & philosophy

...this is dedicated to my friend Laurone, 
I would have loved to celebrate her birthday, 
but at the end of the day, 
years are just number, and number don't make much sense to us. 
I heard these words and I thought of you... 

se avessi le radici sarei un albero 
e invece sulla terra posso muovermi 

se fossi fatto in serie sarei un numero 
e invece sulla terra sono unico 

se avesse un’idea fissa sarei lapide 
e invece sto vogando sulle rapide 

se non cambiassi mai sarei una formula 
e invece sono vino sulla tavola 

(Lorenzo Jovanotti-I Pesci Grossi) 
...just to add something to your SPETTINATA. 

-You can check her photography 
 I don't even suggest you 
to like her 
'cause I'm sure you will. 








D'you know what I mean? 
Capitocome? 


Do you like this story? Laurone's photography & philosophy