November 14, 2011

Berlusconi is out - I'm in

A promise is a promise. 
Berlusconi is out. 
So that, 
I'm coming back. 
T O M O R R O W. 
What's the plan? 
The plan is to stay a couple of months in Tuscany with my granma Rena 
writing about these 2 years in Australia. 
The end of the book is going to look like this: 

Una promessa è una promessa. 
Berlusconi è fuori. 
Perciò, 
ritorno. 
D O M A N I. 
Il piano? 
Il piano è stare 1 paio di mesi in Toscana dalla nonna Rena 
scrivendo di questi 2 anni in Australia. 
La fine del libro sarà questa. 

-questo post è dedicato al mio primo amico in Australia, Giovanni Rabito, è stato incredibilmente bello fare le valigie ascoltando un paese che è tornato a sperare. Giovanni opinionista e uomo di sinistra è la migliore colonna sonora che potessi avere. 

-this post is dedicated to my first friend in Australia, Giovanni Rabito, it was incredibly beautiful packing, listening a Country which is back to hope. Giovanni as news analyst and lefty man is the best soundtrack I could ever have. 

D'you know what I mean? 
Capitocome? 

Do you like this story? Berlusconi is out - I'm in