February 12, 2012

sustainable index of The Happiest Countries in the World


I receive a quantity of emails with questions like: 
Where are you going to go? 
WELL, 
AT THE MOMENT, 
I'M GOOGLEING IT. 
The Happy Planet Index (HPI) 
is an index of human well-being and environmental impact 
that was introduced by the New Economics Foundation (NEF) in July 2006. 
COMPETITORS: well-established indices of countries’ development, 
what's new in Happy Planet Index (HPI) 
-sustainability 
-the usual ultimate aim of most people is not to be rich, but to be happy and healthy. 
-the notion of sustainable development requires a measure of the environmental costs of pursuing those  goals. 

You can get further info here
Me? 
What do I think? 
I like the simple attitude of this graphic, 
where the "shit life" has a shit colour, 
and the happy life has a green colour. 
...d'you know what I mean? 
...capitocome?


Do you like this story? sustainable index of The Happiest Countries in the World