August 4, 2010

Capitocome BACKstage

I menaged to publish this gallery when I was leaving Italy,
but maybe now, after 8 months so far away,
it's even better.

I called it BACKstage
'cause it's actually a kind of
"BACK" on that period,
such a "full in" period
of Capitocome stage...
and not only for me...
many people, and places, and situations
have been involved in this project.

As usual,
I'm publishing them complitely random
and with just 1 common connession
the stage of Capitocome.

I've got to thank
all the people I was lucky to work with,
I had so much fun,
and learning as well.

I DO MISS ALL
OF THESE BEAUTIFUL THINGS
AND PEOPLE.
FOR NOW, i'M PUBLISHING THEM HERE.


Capitocome?
D'you understand what I mean?


Avevo deciso di pubblicare questa gallery quando stavo partendo,
con la pubblicazione del sito,
ma forse ora, dopo 8 mesi così lontano,
è anche meglio.

L'ho chiamata BACKstage
proprio perchè è un pò come tornare
in"DIETRO"
a quel -pienissimo- periodo
del "teatrino" di Capitocome...
e non solo per me...
tante persone, e luoghi, e situazioni
sono stati coinvolti in questo progetto.

Al solito
li metto completamente random
e con solo una comune connessione,
il teatrino di Capitocome.

Devo ringraziare
tutte le persone
con cui ho avuto la fortuna di lavorare,
mi sono verante divertita tantissimo,
così come ho imparato tanto.

MI MANCANO,
QUESTE BELLE COSE
E PERSONE.
PER ORA LE METTO QUA.


Capitocome?

Do you like this story? Capitocome BACKstage