February 1, 2011

la BELLA vita selfhelp 01 - homemade pasta quote

just talked with my 
lovely friend Olga 
who has at the moment a lot of problems with her Australian Visa 
-yes, sweetie, I know exactly what you mean- 
In this kind of situation 
what to suggest to a friend, 
who's working so hard for something 
so uncertain??? 
Well, I've decided to start now 
My Self Help: 
la BELLA vita selfhelp

Because it's a fact that Italians are a bit dramatic 
but 
on the other hand 
they know how to get 
LA BELLA VITA - THE GOOD LIFE. 
First quote of La BELLA vita selfhelp 
is for Olga, 

Do your best 

and then let the pasta rest. 

(my father 
who I miss very much 
making the pasta for pizza) 
How cool is he. 

..d'you know what I mean? 
...capitocome? 


Do you like this story? la BELLA vita selfhelp 01 - homemade pasta quote