February 17, 2011

Passione: Bonachela and Sydney Dance Company

I want to keep going 
talking about passion 
'cause last night, 
after a weekend full of doubts 
reguarding my passion now... 
I had a crush. 
Sometimes it happens. 
Watched this video and felt 
the passion. 
FREEDOM.
ONE OF THESE MOMENTS THAT YOU WANT TO LAST FOREVER 
BUT THEY JUST LAST 
A MOMENT. AND THAT MOMENT IS GONE 
BUT YOU ALMOST WANT TO STAY IN THAT MOMENT. 

That 
is passion. 
Once you get there, 
no matter how hard is it, 
you have no doubts. 

Can't wait the time to see 
Rafael Bonachela's 
I find quite amazing  
a rapresentation 
of NATURE 
by Contemporary Dance. 
Moreover, 
I think that NATURE in Australia is a big thing. 

Well done, Rafael. 

Sydney, Sydney Theatre. 
Preview: Tuesday 29 March, 6.30pm
Season:
30 March – 16 April
Tuesday, 6.30pm
Wednesday – Saturday, 8pm
Saturday Matinee, 4pm 
BUY TICKETS 



/this post is dedicated to all Ballerinas that I've had the pleasure to work with, 
That is passion. Doesn't matter if they feel 
black 
or white 
swan/ 
..d'you know what I mean? 
...capitocome? 


Do you like this story? Passione: Bonachela and Sydney Dance Company